Terms and conditions
All bookings must either be paid in full to guarantee your delegate space or we will accept a £75 plus VAT deposit on booking with the remaining balance being due one month before the date of the Conference. The card which you use to book your delegate space will be retained on file and will be used for this purpose. Once full payment or your deposit payment has been received, an email confirmation will be sent. We will also send you a receipted invoice for this transaction.
2. Tickets, Substitutions and Cancellations
Conference ticket purchases are non-refundable. Your ticket can be transferred free of charge to another colleague or wedding business providing we are given 24 hours notice of any changes. If you wish to cancel your delegate space and you have only paid a deposit payment, you will not be debited with the remaining balance, as long as we are advised of your cancellation by the 20th September 2017.
3. Access Requirements
Delegates should advise of any special access requirements at the time of booking.
4. Registration Information
Regular updates regarding the conference will be sent out to registered delegates to the email address provided at the time of booking. Any delegate not receiving the registration information should contact us by email to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Jackie Melotti on 01235 770078
5. Alterations to Programme, cancellation/postponement of event
- Guides for Brides reserves the right to make alterations to the conference programme, venue and timings.
- In the unlikely event of the programme being cancelled by Guides for Brides, a full refund will be made. Liability will be limited to the amount of the fee paid by the delegate.
- In the event of it being found necessary, for whatever reason, that the conference is postponed or the dates are changed, the organisers shall not be liable for any expenditure, damage or loss incurred by the delegate.
- If by re-arrangement or postponement the event can take place, the booking between the delegate and the organisers shall remain in force and will be subject to the cancellation schedule in paragraph 3.
Views expressed by speakers are their own. Guides for Brides cannot accept liability for advice given, or views expressed, by any speaker at the conference or in any material provided to delegates.
7. Photography & Filming
For promotional purposes, there may be a professional photographer and video production taking place during the conference. Delegates who do not wish to be filmed or recorded should advise the organisers by email to email@example.com prior to the event.
8. Data Protection
By submitting registration details, delegates agree to allow Guides for Brides to contact them regarding their services. Delegates who do not wish to receive such communications please email firstname.lastname@example.org. The contact details of registered delegates will only be accessible to sponsoring companies, speakers and other delegates for the purpose of networking.
9. Third party personal insurance and liability
It is the responsibility of the delegate to arrange appropriate insurance cover in connection with their attendance at the conference. Guides for Brides cannot be held liable for any loss, liability or damage to personal property.
Tickets are limited and are selling fast.Book Now
- Seminars aimed at all levels of business knowledge
- Experienced, professional and motivating speakers
- Relevant and practical advice
- Lunch and all refreshments included in the ticket price
- Bookable surgery slots available with the speakers for tailored business advice
- Perfect opportunity to network with like-minded wedding professionals
- Digital advice to develop your business
- Variety of speakers and experts aimed at every sector
- Increase sales and enquiries
- Ideal opportunity to grow your business in 2018